Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening
A non-surgical, non-invasive procedure performed on the upper dermal layer of the skin and heat to the lower levels of the skin to help generate collagen.
Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening in Springfield, MO
Fibroblast skin tightening is skin lifting without surgery. It is a non-surgical, non-invasive procedure performed using a handheld device that transmits an electrical signal to the upper dermal layer of the skin and heat to the lower levels of the skin to help generate collagen. People are using this procedure in lieu of surgery to bring youthfulness back to their faces.
This procedure is non-invasive and non-surgical and helps with tightening and lifting. It is a great treatment for heavy eyelids, crow’s feet, loss of neck elasticity, the jawline, frown lines and lip lines, amongst other things.
Pricing varies depending on the area to be addressed.
Pricing – $75 deposit necessary to book appointment
Upper Eyelids – $700
Lower Eyelids – $600
Both upper and lower eyelids – $1100
Crow’s Feet – Both eyes – $600
Cheeks – $600
Turkey Neck – $800
Full Neck – $1200
Forehead – $650
Around Lips – upper and lower – $800
Jaw – both sides – $800
Stretch marks frontal abdomen – $1300
Marionette Lines – $400
Nasolabial Fold – $400
Frown Lines – $400
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to do before the procedure?
Please do not have an active tan or recent sun exposure (within 1 week) on the area you are coming in for treatment on.
We will clean the area to be treated but avoid makeup the day of your appointment, if possible.
With deposit for service, we will provide you with a topical numbing solution that you will apply to clean skin, 30-minutes before your treatment appointment.
Please avoid caffeine and fitness the day of your service as this dilates the blood vessels and can cause unnecessary bleeding, discomfort and jittery nerves.
How long does it last? When will I see results?
The results are long lasting, up to 3-years, but doesn’t last forever as the human body continues to age as time goes on. You will notice a positive outcome immediately after treatment and will see the positive effects of the skin tightening procedure continue for the next 2-8 weeks, post-treatment. For some, an additional treatment may be requested after 12 weeks. Of course, each individual result is subject to the number of treatments, aging process, lifestyle factors, race, genetics, smoking, sun exposure and alcohol consumption.
A top up treatment is recommended at 12 – 18 months out.
How many treatments will I need?
The number of treatments required will vary according to the condition being treated, skin’s tonicity, the desired degree of correction and the individual’s response to the treatment. Most clients see results instantly and this continues to improve over the course of the following 12 weeks. Further treatments can be carried out to get better results, although it is uncommon to require more than two treatments. Appointments must be spaced out at least 12 weeks.
What can I expect after my treatment?
Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening has been shown to be a safe treatment due to its non-invasive nature.
- Immediately after treatment you will see an improvement
- There will be some tiny brown marks that have the appearance of minor scabbing, which are carbon crusts, but in 5-10 days these will flake away, revealing new pink skin beneath.
- Some swelling will be seen (especially in cases of eyelid treatment), but it is likely to only last 3-5 days at most. Swelling in the eye area is to be expected for a few days following an upper eyelid treatment.
- It is vital to allow those small scabs to come off without picking and heal naturally.
- To avoid any more serious side effects such as hyper-pigmentation, follow the aftercare recommendations given to you by your technician.
- You may experience a sensation similar to sun burn which, will likely last a few hours.
- Swelling may intensify over the following few hours and more so when eyes are treated and may last 2-3 days. Eye treatments may impair vision due to swelling it is recommended to have 2-3 days off work.
- The scab crust/discoloration should resolve within 5 -12 days depending on the individual and area treated. Results are seen instantly after the treatment, although this gradually improves over the course of the following 12 weeks. There is downtime but significantly less downtime than plastic surgery.
- Following treatment, you will be given thorough aftercare instructions to ensure that you see the best results.
- Healing Gel will be given for aftercare on the area treated.
- The majority of people are safe to drive following their Plasma Skin Tightening procedure as swelling does not set in until later that day.
- You will need to avoid sun exposure on the area of treatment for 4 weeks.
People with these conditions are not suitable to receive Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening Services.
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding women
- People with inflamed skin – Active skin disorders, sunburn, dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.
- People prone to keloid scarring
- People with a pacemaker
- People with lymphatic drainage disorders
- People receiving cortisone therapy
- People with a Fitzpatrick 4-6 skin type i.e Black American, Aboriginal, Latino, Dark skin Asians, Pacific Islanders, Filipino due to darker skin types being prone to sever hyper pigmentation and hypo pigmentation.
- People with Diabetes
- People with Herpes
- People with Epilepsy
- People with active cancer (Doctors consent required)
Is the treatment painful?
Discomfort can vary, for this reason anesthetic is applied to ensure comfort. The sensation is similar to laser treatments, where a short warm zap is felt. We also recommend planning your appointment outside your pre-menstrual phase to avoid discomfort.